Forum de la cité des nains
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum de la cité des nains

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

dating in Australia - Whenever u want it

AuteurMessage
Meltonda
Invité

dating in Australia  - Whenever u want it Empty
MessageSujet: dating in Australia - Whenever u want it   dating in Australia  - Whenever u want it Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juil - 7:01:34

Canberra-Queanbeyan dating - Me so horny My name is Kendal WEATHERS Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! singles in Central Coast free online dating audio/video chat singles in Tamworth free online dating Toowoomba dating Bathurst free online dating I spend most of my time with my friends and family because life is too short just to spennd it alone... and yeah if i had a man he would be in that time also. I hate to be alone. I like for people to be straight up with me cause I am a very blunt person. Hey fellas I'm looking 4 someone who is kind hearted and loves to have a good time ..so if u think ur that special someone who knows how to respect and treat a lady don't be afraid to hitr me up! I am a very independent and laid back kind of girl. I am comfortable in my own skin. If I don't know about something sexually, teach me. I am a quick study and am always eager to learn new tricks. I am looking for someone to occupy a little bit of my spare time. I am easy to please and a simple minded person. I am not judgmental and am not all about material things. I just want a guy with a heart of gold. Is that too much to ask? I am trying this online dating thing for the first time. I recently seperated from a man that I was with for 2 years and he was cheating on me. I want to find that special someone that I can get to know better and possibly spend some time with. Please be honest, thats all I ask. I wanna find a guy I can hangout at home in comfy clothes, order takeout & watch a movie but also dress up and go for drinks & dancing. Its important for me to meet a guy who enjoys spending time with the people who matter to me..I know what I want in life & the type of guy I'd like to someday share it with.. I think once I meet someone I connect with, everything will fall into place.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

dating in Australia - Whenever u want it
Page 1 sur 1